Thursday, June 14, 2012

RAMBLES: My favourite pictures ;)


Isn't this picture pretty? I took it one early morning and I especially like the way the clouds were divided into tiny little specks of clouds.


This was taken a while back, but nevertheless, it is rather calming. :)


This is taken during a sunset using the iPad so it isn't very clear but I liked the gradual darkening of the sky. :)


Old pic as well but I liked the way the morning sunrise looked pretty much like a sunset :)


Yes, another sunrise picture. This picture was worth the sleepless nights. :)


This is also another personal favourite of mine. It feels so nostalgic looking at this picture.


The clouds look astonishingly big and clear in this shot. :)


The sunset is so pink and pretty. ;)


My fingers made a cameo ;)


This is also another pretty shot ;)


The clouds are so fascinating ;)

Last but not least, another picture I really like. ;) The quote is originally quoted by yours truly ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment