Monday, June 11, 2012

KPOP: Wonder Girls' Like This MV


If you don't know who are these very beautiful ladies, then you must be missing out! Their hit single, Nobody is very known and if you haven't heard it, you better do. I'm serious about this. Wonder Girls were the queen of girl bands back then before Girls' Generation took over the spot. As you can see, there are 5 of them and one member, Sunmi left and was replaced with Hyelim.

This was during their debut days with ex member Sunmi :)


Wonder Girls have only 5 members, so remembering them isn't that hard. In fact, you only need to remember 5 names! :)

First off, we have the angelic leader Sunye! :) She sings a lot and she's my bias in Wonder Girls.


Next, we have the very very adorable Sohee. Look at the girl, isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?


Thirdly, we have the dazzling Yeeun who is one of the main vocalists of Wonder Girls. :)


Up next, we have the very sexy and charismatic rapper of Wonder Girls, Yubin.


Lastly, we have the youngest member, Hyelim :)


Anyways, back to the mv, with a title like "Like This", I was expecting some sort of upbeat song filmed in a club and seeing the girls grooving to the music. Instead, I was trolled. The mv begins with clips of various people doing various stuff and I was wondering if I had clicked the wrong link.

And then, one by one, the girls start to show up and I was like, okay, this is the right link. They began dancing in the middle of the place and I was like, wow, a flash mob. Now, this is interesting.



Honestly, I felt that it was very refreshing to see the girls releasing a very unique music video. The flash mob was unexpected and I liked the dance moves a lot. It's energetic, just like the song and watching the other people grooving to it is very uplifting.


I especially liked the hook line, Come on baby, come on, feel it, baby feel it. :) Yubin's rap is also a must notable mention! It suited the song amazingly well and the song has been repeating in my head for the past two days. :)

All in all, I liked this song very much and I would highly recommend it to any Kpop fans to take a listen. It is groovy and refreshing to say the least.

Last but not least, this is the music video for curious peeps to watch! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment