Saturday, June 2, 2012

RAMBLES: FOOD



Yes, another food entry! I bet you guys are smiling right now. ;) I had lunch earlier and decided to share what I've had since the place that I went to, is very much underrated. The food are gorgeously yummy and the price is pretty affordable too! :)


This is the drink I ordered and though it is just iced tea but trust me, its real good. Some iced tea tastes like water and milk. :( This drink is also affectionately known as teh peng ;)


This is the infamous fried noodles that I absolutely love! It's moist and spicy and the beansprouts are downright crunchy to munch on! :D


This is the very popular vegetable dish, Kangkung Belacan. It is basically kangkung leaves stir fried with spicy shirmp paste. :D


This is the sweet and sour chicken and the chicken are boneless and pretty much in bite size. It's chewy and really tasty! ;)


This is fried rice with salted fish so yes, this is highly recommended as well. It has this salty tang to it and the rice is simply yummy!

My lunch was amazing, was yours great as well? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment