Friday, June 1, 2012

RAMBLES: FOOD


Yes, here I am, once more posting an entry about food. Oh wells, I love food so yes, I'll be posting more food entries from now on! :)

I had lunch at a restaurant downtown today and I must say that the food was extremely delicious, despite having no meat, MSG, food colouring and other unhealthy ingredients! :)


This is the Napolietana Pasta that my brother had and he said it was very good and that the cheese was yummy!


I had the Fried Ramen with Tomatoes because I liked this the best and its basically fried ramen with bean sprouts and egg and other vegetables. I like playing it safe, to say the least. :)


This is the curry rice and notice how the rice used is brown rice and not white rice? Yes, it is definitely a healthier alternative. :) The curry gravy is thick and smells real good!

Speaking about curry rice...I have decided to put the spotlight on my favourite curry rice today and yes I know it's unhealthy and all but really, can you blame me? Look at the pictures below and tell me it doesn't look scrumptious! :P


This amazingly delicious curry rice is so yummy and affordable too! As you can see, the portions are pretty commendable and my oh my, the curry gravy was so dazzlingly good and the sambal that the lady gave me was spicy! :)


This is how my curry rice looked like after mixing the curry and sambal together. It was really appetizing to say the least and I can proudly say that I finished it. ;)

What did you have for lunch today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment