Wednesday, May 30, 2012

RAMBLES: FOOD


I love food. Food loves me. It's a mutual relationship and it's a healthy one too. :D I happen to come from a place where tasty food is available at just about everywhere and anywhere! *_* I ain't even kidding, ya know? So here are some of my favorite food that I love to eat on a weekly basis. These are just the first few ones so do look out for the next upcoming batch! :)


This is the infamous dessert available in my hometown which is simply known as Cendol. It is a tasty dessert consisting of shaved ice with thick brown sugar and also cendol which are the green ones you see underneath the huge shaved ice.


This is simply fried noodles and the taste varies from different styles of cooking so it truly depends to the kind of preference you have. I like mine really spicy and hot. :)


This is chicken rice balls which are my favourite and I like this one best because the chicken is tender and juicy unlike some that are dry and bland in taste. The rice balls are also yummy and though the portion looks small, oh well, you can always ask for a second serving. :P


This is known as dried chili chicken rice. You get the idea right? The chef takes some dried chili and fries it with diced chicken cubes and adds some spring onions and seasonings. This eventually thickens up to become a thick sauce. At the end of it all, you get one very delicious meal! Yum yum!


This lovely small biscuits are known as "siew paos" and are normally filled with chicken, green peas and they are crunchy on the outside, yet tender on the inside.

Are any of these delicious food one of your favorites as well? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment