Wednesday, May 23, 2012

RAMBLES: 9GAG


I personally visit 9gag.com everyday just to get some amusement and truth be told, some of the posts there are truly funny. Now, if you haven't heard people saying terms such as Forever Alone, Y U NO? and also the very famous Bitch please face, you must be missing out! These terms has gotten so popular and I myself drew some of the meme you can find on 9gag. My favourite meme would have to be the troll face, hands down.


I drew this a while back so yeah, no judging. LOL


This is the infamous Bitch please face ;)


This is the very popular Jackie Chan meme which is used to express the amount of disbelief probably? XD


This is one of my favourite memes cos forever alone guy is just so epic.


This is the okay guy. Yes, okay guy looks sad all the time. *sighs*

I have lots of favourite 9gag posts so to choose one is rather difficult but I wanted to share my love for 9gag.com on my blog so if you're curious, do check out the website! :) And yes, here's a Y U NO guy meme for you peeps! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment