Thursday, May 24, 2012

KPOP: G.Na's 2HOT MV


Yes, G.Na recently made a comeback and I'm loving the dip dye she has gotten! The red dip dye looks fabulous on her! Now, I have listened to the audio before the music video was released and judging just from the audio itself, it sounded like a very fun and hip song. I expected the music video to be somewhat like Top Girl and yes, it was just like that.

In fact, G.Na's back up dancers were very pretty to say the least and they really caught my attention throughout the music video. I liked how this song sounded very fresh but I kinda of missed hearing G.Na singing ballads such as I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better which btw is included in her recent album as well. It is in English though but it sounded really good so do take a listen!



This is G.Na's infamous debut song, I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better

I'm glad G.Na actually recorded the English version of this song. After all, she was born in Canada. ;) English was not an issue. I was surprised however that it didn't sound odd at all. The song sounded very good in both versions, be it Korean or English.

Anyways, back to the music video, fashion wise, I liked the outfits in the song and the chorus of the song really gets stuck in your head. It's catchy and very addicting. I'm now very eager to see G.Na performing this song on Mubank!

You would also notice that in the music video, there was a scene where there was fire because oh well, G.Na is one hot lady. X)


The dance moves are also very very sexy and there were so many muscular guys to ogle at as well! X) All in all, I liked the music video and G.Na's comeback definitely did not disappoint me! In fact, I'm very much impressed by the rest of the tracks on the album. There is also a track where Jay Park was featured so do check it out as well! :)


Oh wells, this is the music video for you peeps to watch! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment