Saturday, May 19, 2012

KPOP: TTS's Twinkle Album



I'm a huge Kpop fan. Yes, I've been in love with Kpop ever since I saw a TVXQ banner at a music store. :P Kpop has in a way been a huge influence over the years. And recently, I got very addicted to TTS's album which is btw, superbly amazing. I practically downloaded the whole album and several of the tracks are in my top most played songs! :) My personal favourites are Twinkle, Lovesick, Baby Steps and OMG.

The songs vary differently from pretty much various selection of genres and it is definitely a fresh change from the kind of songs GG would normally release. Its safe to say that I very much prefer TTS's style and oh well, I'm pretty glad that this subunit had debuted. ;) Personally, I wanted TaeNySic to form a subunit. :/ But personal opinions aside, TTS was amazing. Jessica probably wants to be in the same subunit as Yuri anyways :P

As I'm writing this post now, I'm listening to Baby Steps and isnt it such an eye candy that TTS are three gorgeous ladies as well? :)


I'll personally recommend this album to any Kpop fan. ;) This album surely did exceed my expectations. :) Though Gangkiz stole my attention with their very interesting music video and leader Jihyun caught my eye ;)


And of course to sum it all up, I would rate TTS' Twinkle album a massive 10 points out of 10. That is a full mark but come on, I'm a fan, lol, of course I'm biased. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment