Saturday, July 7, 2012

KPOP: 2NE1's I LOVE YOU MV


That's right, 2NE1 are back. :D Their latest music video was released yesterday and I only had the time to check it out today! :) As always, I'll start off with a short intro!

This was during their debut days! :)


SO BA. Their debut single, Fire was probably the most memorable debut for me. It was strong and so charismatic. :)

Since there are only 4 girls in 2NE1, it's rather easy to identify them. :)

First off, we have the very charismatic leader of the group, CL ;) She is so BA, lol, that seeing this picture is rather ironic. XD This picture shows that CL is cute as well. ;) I always thought that her eyes were her biggest assets. That, and her rap of course.


Next, we have the very gorgeous Dara ;) She has always been known for her very bizarre hairstyles so I'm putting up this picture of her to show that Dara also dons normal hairdos. :)
Her younger brother, MBLAQ's Thunder is also very charming. A beautiful pair of siblings indeed.


Thirdly, we have Bom. Her vocals are astounding and she is also known for her doll like face. :) She is so fair too! *_* Bom has also released several solo tracks such as You and I and Don't Cry ;)


Lastly, we have the very cute maknae of the group, Minzy. :) She is the lead dancer and is extremely BA as well. *_*


Let's get back to the mv now, shall we? :) So the mv starts off with CL lying on the bed with these words being said in the background.

When you feel like there's no way out, love is the only way.


And then, it switches to Minzy instead, singing the first few lines of the song.


As she sang her lines, CL follows after with a I said OOHHH~~~ which is very very addictive! This eventually leads to the chorus where Bom sings I Love You and the music video shows every member in the car, dressed up fashionably and looking gorgeous! I shall only include this very pretty picture of Dara simply because including each member would spoil the music video for you beautiful people! :)


Then Dara takes over the next part and her hair. OMG. HER HAIR. SERIOUSLY. How does she look so good with that hair? Honestly!





The music video then shows Bom looking so pretty singing as she sit on the bed. Seriously. How can she look so pretty just posing like that? *_* Someone explain to me how she does this.


Then the girls are shown sitting in the train as the song progresses and CL is looking so fine. ;)


Epic GIF ahead. Be warned! Here we have CL singing while dancing so sexily in a black outfit. OMG. *_* Look at all that swag!


CL, CL, CL. How much swag do you actually have? Sighs. Go on, unleash them every single time you girls make a comeback. Make me faint everytime I watch you. =_=



All in all, I really liked how 2NE1 stuck to their style. I heard the audio of this song beforehand and was rather impressed by the addictive melody throughout the whole song. I liked how the spotlight is evenly given to each member, though I am most amazed by CL's swag and Dara's hair.

I've been a longtime fan of 2NE1, from their first debut single Fire up until now. I thought that the Can't Nobody music video was BA. Oh well, I was wrong. I Love You just took over that spot. :) I still can't get that OOHH~~~ part out of my head. It's addictive, just like the chorus, I Love You.



Therefore, I highly recommend you beautiful people to check this amazing song out asap! 2NE1 are just oozing with confidence and charisma. This is a must listen track for any kpop fans! *_*

Here's the music video if you haven't checked it out already! ;) Enjoy!


1 comment: